This blog is about science, pseudoscience, manipulation, magic, and outright lies

Saturday 31 December 2011

Noteworthy events 2011

It is that time of year when people tend to think about what they have done and what they are going to do. I will take it in small steps. My plan is to give some past highlights of 2011 and some probable highlights of 2012, one of each, for a few blog entries.

Among my accomplishments of 2011 is to get to second place when it comes to the most read opinion pieces in SvD (a major Swedish newspaper). To be honest I had not much to do with its writing or the fact that it became very popular but I still list it as one noteworthy thing I did during 2011. It is not every day you can assist an astronaut to take an overdose of sleeping pills.
To see the list of the most popular opinion pieces follow this link.
To read the original piece (in Swedish) follow this link.



Among plans for 2012 I am enlisting to take courses that will hopefully give me a master degree in rhetoric.

Happy New Year!

No comments: